|What is an Ageless-Sages Book Club?
If you work, volunteer or visit facilities where Ageless-Sages books are featured, there are a two distinct options for forming a book club.
The first option is the resident group book club.
- Pick a day and time and location* the group will meet for 3 weeks in a row.
- Invite guests, up to 6 per fascilitator.
- Watch the online video for an example of how to read to the group.
- Pick the books you will be reading and discussing.
- Decide on refreshments.
- Enlist the assistance of aides to help with getting the residents to and from the "club" location*
That's it! Now, read, explore, engage and HAVE FUN!
The second option is to form a group with your peers who have elderly people who touch their lives, and are looking for ways to enhance their experience as well as the lives of the elderly.
- Invite your peers to join
- Decide on a day, location, etc.
- Listen to a story or two in the website for inspiration
- Meet and discuss ways everyone has used books to connect and share your ideas
Have an idea for Ageless-Sages Book Club?
e-mail [email protected]